Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Ardagh Group S.A. website. This website is managed by Ardagh Packaging Group plc a subsidiary of Ardagh Group S.A.
If you continue to browse and use this
website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following
terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement
govern Ardagh Packaging Group plc's relationship with you in relation to
The term 'Ardagh Packaging Group plc' or 'us', ‘or 'we' refers to the
owner of the website whose registered office is Ardagh Packaging Group plc,
4 Richview Office Park, Clonskeagh, Dublin 14, Ireland. VAT
No.IE6396434B. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee
as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law. The material displayed on the website
is provided “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions or
warranties as to its accuracy.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall
be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific
- Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we
reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the
website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the
website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to
time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the
entire website, to users who have registered with us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the
property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification
code, password or any other piece of information as part of our
security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential,
and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to
disable any such user identification code or password, whether chosen
by you or allocated by us, at any time at our sole discretion or, if in
our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of
these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without Ardagh Packaging Group plc's prior written consent.
- These terms and conditions are in the English language. If these
terms and conditions are translated into any language other than
English, the English language text shall prevail in the event of a
conflict or difference between the English version and the translated
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.