Ardagh Packaging Finance PLC Ardagh Holdings Usa Inc. 6.250% Senior Notes Due 2019 Notice Of Redemption
|Rule 144A||US03969AAD28||03969A AD2|
|Regulation S||USG04586AD84||G04586 AD8|
Ardagh Packaging Finance plc and Ardagh Holdings USA Inc. (the “Issuers”) give irrevocable notice to the holders of the 6.250% Senior Notes due 2019 issued on February 5, 2014 (the “Notes”) of redemption in full of the Notes in accordance with paragraph 6(c) thereof and Section 3.01 of the indenture dated as of February 5, 2014 (as amended and supplemented, the “Indenture”) between, among others, the Issuers, Citibank, N.A., London Branch, as trustee, principal paying agent and transfer agent (the “Trustee”) and Citigroup Global Markets Deutschland AG, as registrar. All capitalized terms used herein and not defined shall have the meanings assigned to such terms in the Indenture.
The terms and conditions of the redemption are as follows:
1. The redemption date for the Notes will be March 3, 2017 (the “Redemption Date”) and the record date will be March 2, 2017.
2. The redemption price for the Notes is $423,864,054.17, which comprises the principal amount of $415,000,000, a redemption premium of $6,486,450, and accrued and unpaid interest to the Redemption Date of $2,377,604.17 (the “Redemption Price”). Investors are advised to inform themselves of the specific redemption payment calculations provided for in the Indenture.
3. The Paying Agent is Citibank, N.A., London Branch, Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, London, E14 5LB, United Kingdom.
4. The Notes must be surrendered to the Paying Agent to collect the Redemption Price.
5. No representation is made by the Issuers as to the correctness of the ISIN, CUSIP or Common Code number either as printed on the Notes or as contained in this notice of redemption. Reliance may be placed only on the other identification numbers printed on the Notes.
6. Unless the Issuers default in paying the Redemption Price, interest on the Notes called for redemption shall cease to accrue on and after the Redemption Date.
7. The Notes are being redeemed pursuant to paragraph 6(c) of the Notes and Section 3.01 of the Indenture.
8. This notice of redemption is given on February 1, 2017 pursuant to paragraph 8 of the Notes and Section 3.04 of the Indenture.
01 February 2017